Interconnect & Termination Devices
Interconnection and termination devices offer an inexpensive, single step, easy to use method of producing high quality sealed wire splices and terminations in one operation. A large range products are available, providing solutions for industrial applications, through to the high performance demands of the Aerospace and Motorsport markets. Temperature capabilities range from -55ºC to +260ºC
Features & Benefits
• Mechanical protection
• Chemical resistance
• Electrical insulation
• Fluid and solvent resistance
• Moisture protection
• Strain relief, Flexibility
• Aesthetic enhancement
• Fast and efficient installation
We offer many products for wire to wire splicing: SolderSleeve® splicing devices, Soldergrip®, DuraSeal®, and MiniSeal® crimp splices, which are rugged, reliable and easy to install.
- CWT, B-155, D-1744 Series – Single piece solder splice.
- SGRS Series – Closed End Connection
- D-406 Series – DuraSeal® Heat shrinkable, crimp splice
- D-436 Series – MiniSeal® Heat shrinkable, crimp. splice
- D-436-Cold Series – MiniSeal® Cold applied, crimp. splice
- D200 Series – MiniSeal® Heat shrinkable, crimp splice 200°C.
DuraSeal® devices are simple and quick to install using a crimp tool and a heat source. They accommodate a wide range of wire sizes and are color coded. SolderGrip® devices utilise a spiral copper coil that grips and compresses the conductors, allowing the pre-fluxed solder ring to flow to the splicing area.
SolderSleeve® terminators offer easy, one step solutions for wire connections to pins, posts, tabs and mass wire terminations.
SolderSleeve® shield grounding terminators provide an environmentally sealed, strain relieving, insulated and encapsulated solder connection for a variety of sizes and temperatures.
- CWT and S03 Series – Commercial applications
- B-150/1 – Low Fire Hazard
- B-155 Series – Commercial applications, RoHS
- ST18 and ST63 Series – NAS 1747 approved
- S01 and S02 Series – M83519 Qualified, Thermo-chromic
- S063 – SAE-AS83519 ‘Recognised’ (catalog error)
- S096 and S0175 Series – SAE-AS83519 ‘Recognised (catalog error)
- S200 – SAE-AS83519 ‘Recognised’ (catalogue error), High Temp, RoHS
- B023 Series – Extreme Temperature
Coaxial cable terminators allow reliable, easy terminations in a variety of coaxial cable applications, including printed circuit boards.
Wire splicing and shield continuity using MIniSeal wire crimps and solder/fluxed impregnated copper braid encased in a heat-shrinkable insulation sleeve.
SolderTact® contacts are designed to provide reliable, one-piece solder terminations for circular and rectangular connectors. These controlled soldering contacts help speed installation and reduce installed costs while eliminating the variables associated with hard to handle crimped terminators.
Brief overview of a full product line of data bus products that offers complete system interconnection hardware for all MIL-STD-1553B multiplexing needs.