Interconnect & Termination Devices
Interconnection and termination devices offer an inexpensive, single step, easy to use method of producing high quality sealed wire splices and terminations in one operation. A large range products are available, providing solutions for industrial applications, through to the high performance demands of the Aerospace and Motorsport markets. Temperature capabilities range from -55ºC to +260ºC
Features & Benefits
• Mechanical protection
• Chemical resistance
• Electrical insulation
• Fluid and solvent resistance
• Moisture protection
• Strain relief, Flexibility
• Aesthetic enhancement
• Fast and efficient installation
We offer many products for wire to wire splicing: SolderSleeve® splicing devices, Soldergrip®, DuraSeal®, and MiniSeal® crimp splices, which are rugged, reliable and easy to install.
- CWT, B-155, D-1744 Series – Single piece solder splice.
- SGRS Series – Closed End Connection
- D-406 Series – DuraSeal® Heat shrinkable, crimp splice
- D-436 Series – MiniSeal® Heat shrinkable, crimp. splice
- D-436-Cold Series – MiniSeal® Cold applied, crimp. splice
- D200 Series – MiniSeal® Heat shrinkable, crimp splice 200°C.
DuraSeal® devices are simple and quick to install using a crimp tool and a heat source. They accommodate a wide range of wire sizes and are color coded. SolderGrip® devices utilise a spiral copper coil that grips and compresses the conductors, allowing the pre-fluxed solder ring to flow to the splicing area.
SolderSleeve® terminators offer easy, one step solutions for wire connections to pins, posts, tabs and mass wire terminations.
SolderSleeve® shield grounding terminators provide an environmentally sealed, strain relieving, insulated and encapsulated solder connection for a variety of sizes and temperatures.
- CWT and S03 Series – Commercial applications
- B-150/1 – Low Fire Hazard
- B-155 Series – Commercial applications, RoHS
- ST18 and ST63 Series – NAS 1747 approved
- S01 and S02 Series – M83519 Qualified, Thermo-chromic
- S063 – SAE-AS83519 ‘Recognised’ (catalog error)
- S096 and S0175 Series – SAE-AS83519 ‘Recognised (catalog error)
- S200 – SAE-AS83519 ‘Recognised’ (catalogue error), High Temp, RoHS
- B023 Series – Extreme Temperature
Coaxial cable terminators allow reliable, easy terminations in a variety of coaxial cable applications, including printed circuit boards.
Wire splicing and shield continuity using MIniSeal wire crimps and solder/fluxed impregnated copper braid encased in a heat-shrinkable insulation sleeve.
SolderTact® contacts are designed to provide reliable, one-piece solder terminations for circular and rectangular connectors. These controlled soldering contacts help speed installation and reduce installed costs while eliminating the variables associated with hard to handle crimped terminators.