Heat Shrink Tubing
Heat-shrinkable tubing is available in an extensive range of sizes, colors and materials, including Polyolefins, Fluoropolymers, Elastomers and Silicone, many of which are radiation cross-linked to enhance their performance properties. Shrink ratios from 2:1 to 4:1 enable ease of installation, allowing the tubing to be utilized in all environments, from component protection through to rugged high performance electrical systems and field cable repairs. Temperature capabilities range from -75ºC to +260ºC.
Performance characteristics include chemical and fluid resistance, environmental and vibration protection, abrasion resistance and excellent electrical performance. Heat-shrinkable tubing is also a simple and effective way of improving a products aesthetic appearance.
A range of non heat-shrinkable tubing is also available for applications where heat is not available or recommended.
Features & Benefits
• Mechanical protection
• Chemical/fluid resistance
• Electrical insulation
• Moisture protection
• Strain relief, Flexibility
• Flame-retardant, Low smoke
• High shrink ratio
• Low shrink temperature
• Aesthetic enhancement
• Fast & efficient installation
• Pre-installed adhesives bond to a wide variety of plastics, rubbers and metals.
Cut Piece Service
Many of our tubing products can be supplied pre-cut to length. Please contact our sales office for details.
- CGPT – Commercial grade, flame retardant tubing
- CRN – Semi-rigid, flame retardant tubing
- DCPT – Flexible, flame-retardant, dual color tubing.
- DR-25 – Flexible, chemical & abrasion resistant tubing
- DR-25-TW – Thin wall version of above
- HFT5000 – Heat Shrinkable woven tubing
- LSTT – Low shrink temperature tubing
- MT Series – Medical tubing overview.
- RNF-100 – General purpose, flame retardant tubing
- RNF-3000 – 3:1 shrink ratio version of above
- RP-4800 – 4:1 shrink ratio, flame retardant tubing
- RT-375 – Optically clear, flame retardant, flexible tubing
- RT-555 – High performance, low out-gassing tubing
- RW-175-E – High temperature, chemical resistant tubing.
- RW-200-E – High temperature, fuel resistant, ruggedized tubing
- SRFR – Highly flexible silicone tubing, heat-shrinkable
- TFE – High temperature, heat-shrinkable PTFE tubing
- TFER – Higher shrink ratio version of above
- VERSAFIT® – Highly flame retardant, low shrink temperature tubing
- ZHTM – Zerohal, medium wall, LFH tubing.
- ZH-150 – Zerohal, high temperature, LFH tubing
- ZHT/ZHT-BR – Zerohal, colored LFH tubing