New Business Specialist – Eastern Europe & Middle East.
Krempfast Ltd is excited to announce the new strategic role of New Business Specialist – Eastern Europe & Middle East.
Focused on the development of new business from our ‘Emerging Accounts’ customer tier, the job requires a proactive, tenacious and self-motivated character capable of creating customers and not only converting but also maximising opportunities, while offering best in class customer support to exceed targets.
Key responsibilities include:
– Expand our industry and application sales’ reach to new customers
– Research and recover declining or lost business with strong potential
– Drive regional marketing ideas and business media promotions
– Create business plans to develop new industries, territories and products
– Provide accurate order and sales forecasting
– Work with Operations leadership and make recommendations on stock
– Maximise margin potentials through market pricing and efficient quoting
– Manage sales and expenses to budget
– Research and recommend new products and solutions
– Provide competitive leading technical support to customers
– Embrace and leverage company’s continuous improvement culture
Skills and experience that will be useful include:
– Commercially aware, strong data analytical skills and attention to detail
– Excellent written and oral communication skills, including numeracy
– Competent with business systems, such as CRM, ERP and Excel
– Innovative, creative and comfortable challenging the status quo
– Degree in Business Management, Marketing and/or a Technical Subject an advantage
– 3 years+ in business development and sales
– A track record of meeting sales targets and developing new business.
– Experience in harnessing components or B2B sectors such as Aerospace, Rail & Communications would be a considerable benefit.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you, send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date: 21st January 2022.