New Business Specialist – USA
Rayfast USA is excited to announce the new strategic role of New Business Specialist – USA
An individual contributor working in an ambitious sales environment. Focused on the development of new business from our ‘Emerging Accounts’ customer tier. The job requires a proactive, tenacious and self-motivated character capable of winning new customers and converting opportunities, while offering best in class customer support to exceed targets.
Core Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are: Pipeline Growth, Quotes Converted, Sales, Gross Margins and Customer Satisfaction (NPS).
Key responsibilities include:
- Exceed core Key Performance Indicator (KPI) targets.
- Create business plans to develop new industries, territories and products.
- Expand our industry and application sales’ reach to new customers.
- Research and recover declining or lost business with strong potential.
- Develop marketing ideas and execute business media promotions.
- Develop and leverage leading KPIs to manage your sales activities.
- Manage your pipeline daily through the CRM and backlog with our ERP.
- Provide accurate order and sales forecasting.
- Work with Operations leadership on required stock levels and profiles.
- Maximise margin potentials through market pricing and efficient quoting.
- Deliver pro-active and regular communication with our customers.
- Upload customer communication and sales visit reports to the CRM.
- Manage sales and expenses to budget.
- Research and recommend new products and solutions.
- Provide competitive leading technical support to customers.
- Embrace and leverage company’s continuous improvement culture.
- The role, responsibility and scope of this role may be changed in time.
- Commercially aware.
- Innovative, creative and comfortable challenging the status quo.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including numeracy.
- Competent with business systems, such as CRM, ERP and Excel.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Business Management, Marketing and/or a Technical Subject an advantage.
- 3 years+ in business development and sales.
- A track record of meeting sales targets and developing new business.
- Strong data analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Experienced in the interconnect industry is a plus.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you, send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.